Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another Food Meme

This time from Mimi of Bigger Than a Breadbox
Take the letters of your name and add a food-related factoid for each one.
Eggs: I don't like them too much. If I had to eat them I would prefer hard boiled.

Strawberries: I love strawberries but it is very hard to find ones that are genuinely sweet. Most times we have to eat them with condensed milk.

Tomatoes: Same with them. I love tomatoes. Hard to beat a NJ home grown tomato for their size and flavor. Just thinking about them sliced thickly with fresh mozzarella, drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil and fresh basil leaves is making my mouth water.

Hellmann's Mayonnaise: It took me a while to figure out that Hellmann's is called Best Food Mayo here in Hawaii and anywhere west of the Mississippi. Weird huh?

Eggplants: Although one of my favorite veggies, they don't seem to have any nutritional value whatsoever.

Radishes: Expensive here in Hawaii but delicious with a garlic vinaigrette.

Again, consider yourself tagged if you want to play.

No comments: