I got this one at the SFO Mom's Blog
The picture upload isn't working on blogger today so I have to do this w/o pictures. Boring, I know.
1. My kitchen is very small. I am used to a huge kitchen like my mom has. But I am able to cook, bake and do other things in this small but capable kitchen.
2. I have my Kitchen Madonna in a little cabinet with see-through doors, above the kitchen sink. It is comforting to know she is there.
3. I finally got the stainless steel door refrigerator I have always wanted. But it is harder to keep clean than the old white door refrigerator we used to have.
4. With all the storage space in that same kitchen, I still need more room for all our dishes, appliances, food, etc.
5. No room in the kitchen for my collection of cookbooks so I keep them in a small bookcase outside the kitchen and the rest in my bedroom.
6. My most used appliances have prominent place on our counters: coffee maker, food processor, blender, microwave, toaster oven.
7. That refrigerator door is opened constantly by certain men-folk in the family.
8. We bought the place with wallpaper on the walls. Who would do that? Our next project will be to remove and paint the walls in a semi-gloss cheerful color.
I don't know who reads this blogs so tag if you want to play.
Hawaii Food Bank’s Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program - The Hawaii Farm Bureau is happy to announce that our Oahu farmers markets are participating in a Hawaii Foodbank’s Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program....
6 years ago