Thursday, November 29, 2007

Chicken Parmesan

What's Cooking
Well, tonight I think I will make Chicken Parmesan. Although we had spaghetti with meat sauce and linguine last night, I am in the mood for my brother's Chicken Parmesan. Unfortunately, he probably will not email me the recipe in time so I will make do with this recipe I found on the internet. RECIPE

I will be using my own marinara sauce to which I have added the leftover jar of organic marinara sauce I had in the refrigerator. I may or may not be pounding out the chicken breasts into fillets because I am using half breasts with the ribs. I may try something new.

Tonight I will serve that over Penne pasta. Dinner isn't until much later but I have the sauce simmering because slow simmering makes for a more flavorful sauce.

No comments: