I was tagged by Jean of the Good Health Blog
1. What food does your best friend not like?
Well, that would be my DH and he doesn't like chewy foods like tripe or squid or octopus.
2. What is your favorite cookbook?
I have lots of favorites but my all-time reliable source is the Better Homes and Garden Cookbook, the one in the binder.
3. Are you more of a sushi person or a lamb person?
Definitely sushi. I don't care much for lamb.
4. Given a choice of something fried and salty or something baked and sweet, what would you choose?
Easy, fried and salty. I know it's not healthy but then again, my blood pressure is good, my cholesterol levels are good, I am thin...why not indulge once in a while ;-)
5. Do you buy whole chickens and boil them and pick the meat off or does that gross you out?
I buy whole chicken because they are more economical than parts but I don't boil the heck out of them. It doesn't gross me out but I have better ways of preparing the chicken.
6. How do you feel about butter, sour cream, cream cheese, and half and half?
Very tasty but must be used with moderation.
7. (Skip this question if you are a vegetarian) If you are a carnivore, would you be willing to hunt or butcher your meat? Or to watch someone do that for you or would you rather not think of it? Or are you grateful for the animal who gave its life to sustain your life?
Given the choices, grateful for the animal who gave its life to sustain mine although, I can easily be a vegetarian.
8. What is the most exotic ingredient or spice in your cupboard?
Cumin or turmeric
I'm adding two questions:
9. What is your favorite vegetable?
10. What is your favorite fruit?
Hawaii Food Bank’s Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program - The Hawaii Farm Bureau is happy to announce that our Oahu farmers markets are participating in a Hawaii Foodbank’s Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program....
6 years ago